I was recently invited by Nicholas Upchurch to appear on his Believe! podcast. We ended up with over an hour of unusual content. Now, here’s why I called this clip “unusual.”
There are many theories, models, and hypotheses that Nicholas and I may not agree on. And some of the remote fringes of science that he aspires to traverse may be very… “fringy.” However, what unites the two of us is our shared conviction that no verifiable fact can be ignored if we want the true science to happen.
We ended up visiting many rabbit holes in this very short time span. If there was a world record for that, we’d almost certainly smash it.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What mainstream scientists, researchers, and professors are most afraid of
- Was life brought to Earth from another planet? (And why the answer to that doesn’t answer anything.)
- Extraterrestrials and the Vatican
- What comes first, matter or consciousness?
- Pacemakers, Galileo, and the center of the Universe
- What science and the post office have in common
Listen to it here: Perry Marshall on Science vs. God