Perry Marshall’s Biological Evolution talk at Alcatel-Lucent
Recorded live at Lucent’s Corporate Engineering Center
Naperville Illinois, April 14 2011
This is my 3rd biology talk at Lucent (Parts 1&2 here).
This time I focus on the systems evolution uses, from a communications and software engineering point of view. Since Lucent owns AT&T Bell Labs, the material is especially relevant to this audience:
Press arrow to play Download MP3 79 minutes
- Evolution is demonstrably true despite the protests of many religious people. But… it’s much, much different than the Darwinists told you.
- Evolution is not always slow or gradual: It’s capable of leaping forward at breathtaking speed.
- A completely NEW framework for understanding the entire evolution question (This model won the Nobel Prize for Physiology/Medicine in 1983 but the findings have been largely kept secret).
- 5 proven evolutionary mechanisms that the atheists never bothered to share with you. Why?
- DNA as a communications protocol and software language – discover how eerily similar it is to TCP/IP.
I got a warm reception from this mixed audience; disagreement from a few.
After presenting the 5 major systematic systems of evolutionary change – strikingly similar to methods used in computer software – I asked how many were seeing all of these things for the very first time. Most raised their hands. It was all new to them.
I believe you too will find this thought provoking.